Vertafore | Sales | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do!
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents, carriers, and governments carriers grow business and remain compliant with regulatory requirements. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future in Denver even stronger.
We are seeking highly motivated Account Managers (AM’s) interested in managing, retaining, and growing existing Customers of Vertafore products and services. Account Managers own a specific territory and/or Customer segment and are responsible for sales & retention activities.
Account Managers up-sell, cross-sell, and offer additional offerings to Customers. They also advise and service Customers to achieve key business goals through our technologies. AM’s are highly organized, know our products inside and out, and serve our customers with positive attitudes and a can-do attitude.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas in a phone selling environment is preferred
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process.
- Work with a range of customer accounts and organizations that have existing books of business.
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities in existing Customer accounts.
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business.
- Upsell and Cross-sell to Customers for business.
- Working in an inside-selling account management environment.
- Service and respond to Customer requests and needs.
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.