Human Resources Intern
Ping Identity | Human Resources (9120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Human Resources Intern will work directly with multiple functions within the Human Resources field, including Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and Employee Relations. They will assist with various day-to-day tasks across human resources disciplines as well as participate in department projects.
Candidates for this position should have a basic understanding of human resources principles, be organized, have a positive attitude, and be excited to learn. This position offers exposure to various types of human resources including benefits, compensation, recruiting, training, employee relations and is a great opportunity to learn and work with various team members.
- Assist with benefit communication initiatives including emails, brochures, handbooks and more.
- Create reference guide for HR and labor policies by country.
- Analyze data to identify improvements and develop project plans to implement those improvements.
- Assist recruiting with overall summer internship program.
- Perform special projects and tasks as assigned by management.
- Pursuing an human resources or business degree with a minimum of 2 years completed
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
- Previous internship or work experience
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office functionality
- Completion of intermediate business courses