Human Resources Intern
Mediaocean | Human Resources | New York, NY
Mediaocean is looking for a qualified intern to join our dynamic Human Resources team. You will work on a wide range of duties supporting Human Resource Management as well as Learning and Development. This intern will be assigned to a variety of special projects and some core job function areas intended to build knowledge and capacity in the skills, systems, and procedures needed to sustain best practices in HR.
- Work with the HR team to streamline existing processes and help to implement new initiatives
- Create process and workflow documents to ensure consistency and accuracy within team operations
- Provide administrative support to the team including but not limited to: scheduling, drafting/reviewing communications, PowerPoint presentations, filing, auditing files, scanning and updating documents
- Support the team with managing and enhancing the Learning Management System
- Partner with team members on the creation and editing of learning content creation (eLearning courses, Videos, etc.)
- Assist team with developing reports on people analytics data
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned
- Working towards a Human-Resources-related undergraduate degree
- Desired career path in the software/technology industry!
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to take the initiative
- Positive attitude and team player