Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Regulatory DataCorp, is the recognised leader in the provision of screening solutions for global financial institutions, leading FinTech’s and corporations. A powerful combination of technology, data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence which is trusted by customers as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
As a result of RDC’s exciting European expansion we have an immediate opening for a Junior Account Manager to manage relationships with our existing customer base. Our ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales. The role will be based in central London and will report to the SVP of Sales.
So, if you have excellent communication skills, with an unrivalled passion for customer service and are dedicated to developing a career in Account Management/ Sales we would love to meet you.
- Contact existing clients on a regular basis to maintain and build long lasting relationships in order to ensure a high level of satisfaction for the clients.
- Develop and maintain the knowledge of new and existing products of the company to provide best service to these clients.
- Focus on the possibility to increase the business coming from existing clients
- Follow up on the feedback and queries of the clients on a daily and routine basis.
- Work with marketing and other internal teams to ensure customers are updated on our product offerings and remain connected to us.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
- degree Educated - 2:1 or higher
- a proficient user of Excel/ Outlook / PowerPoint and other Microsoft programmes.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Dynamic, innovative and target-oriented with a positive approach to innovative ideas.
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- A strong work ethic with a focus on customer service
- Up for the excitement and journey involved in working for a fast-growing company
- Between £25-28K Base + Bonus