Software Developer - Mid Level (.Net)
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Cambridge, Ontario
If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working in a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality Patient Flow and LMS software for use in Healthcare Agencies across the United States and Canada. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Software Engineers work closely with system architects to collaborate in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- 3-7 years of experience as a software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
3 - 7 years professional experience with:
- NET 4.x Frameworks, C#, MVC, ASP.net, WCF, WPF
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF) design and implementation
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers)
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Ability to drive the use of current best practices, tool sets, and common design patterns within the Microsoft .net framework
- Ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability & fault tolerance
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Experience in healthcare applications or hospital processes
- HL7 familiarity nice to have