Image Correction Technician
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
We are currently searching for candidates for our Image Correction Technician position. Our ideal candidate is famous for their attention to detail and enjoys learning something new every day. They are always thinking of ways to become more efficient while working hard. They are a self-motivator and flexible to help with varying priorities. In this position the candidate will work independently but knows how to be a team player.
- Work with GIS-integrated raster imagery in a production environment. Support production Coordinators to drive projects to completion.
- Perform quality control checks and correction of aerial imagery through use of proprietary software, third party software, and department methodologies.
- Prioritize and execute responsibilities efficiently with limited guidance.
- Learn new skills and techniques quickly for evolving scope of expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Graphic Arts, Photographic Imaging, or GIS required or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Photoshop and non-destructive editing.
- Experience in Production or Project Management a plus.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.