Product Support Analyst
Tomia | Product Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit .
Product Support Analyst
The Product Support Analyst (PSA) position has responsibility for analysis and resolution of customer tickets. The PSA works to resolve tickets as they are assigned by the Regional Customer Support Managers using all available tools, including User Guides, training materials, FAQ’s, special documentation, searches of internal ticket systems for same, similar, or related incidents and issues, etc.
The PSA's primary responsibility is to resolve customer tickets in compliance with established service level agreements and in accordance with established Ticket Management procedures. Tickets may be researched through the product GUI, through back end queries, and by investigating application configuration. Reference may be made to all available documentation, as well as to searches within the relevant ticket or issue systems. As tickets are worked the PSA's provide appropriate response to the client, escalating to the next level if and when a ticket is beyond their capabilities due to knowledge or conflicting priorities. As tickets are resolved, the PSA's provide meaningful resolution for future reference.
Key deliverables/main tasks:
- Works to resolve assigned tickets
- Politely interacts directly with end users
- Documents ticket resolution for future reference
- Searches available documentation to resolve tickets
- Investigates application and system configuration
- Performs simple database queries to research issues
- Escalates tickets to the appropriate team lead
- Conforms to the daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Preferred knowledge of the telecom interconnect business and/or knowledge of SQL
- 2+ years experience performing end user support preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills required
- Comfortable using Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint