Numerator | Sales | Philadelphia, PA
Numerator is looking for a top performing sales professional to join us. As a Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, and pricing strategies through Numerator’s rich portfolio of solutions and insights. This role will be in charge of building out new relationships in a variety of markets and spaces. We're looking for a true sales hunter with knowledge and experience within the CPG industry, who also understands the marketing and advertising world. Additionally, you will manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout your region. This is an individual contributor Sales Director role.
When we say “Strength in Numbers” we aren’t just talking about our market intelligence, we’re talking about our global team that works with clients to surface new opportunities, illuminate next steps and make it easy to act. Numerator uniquely connects omnichannel purchase data (via the InfoScout OmniPanel™) with comprehensive path data to reveal how share of attention turns into share of market.
- Hunter with enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper or consumer insights
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Understanding of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen and/or IRI) is a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 5+ years relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years of software sales experience, selling into consumer products and retailers, in the functional areas of Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights
- Working knowledge of NPD, Nielsen or IRI data/solutions is a plus
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby)
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stages
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.