Business Operations & Strategy Analyst
Ping Identity | Product Development - Admin (5101) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is hiring a Business Operations & Strategy Analyst for our Global Business Operations located in Denver, Colorado. This candidate ideally has at least 5 years’ experience participating in business process change, operational transformation implementation projects, and leading business process. Come be a part of the something extraordinary!
This individual will play a critical role in Ping’s commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company’s core business systems. As a Business Operations & Strategy Analyst in Global Business Operations, you will be responsible for oversight of business process improvement activities along with execution of a range of projects. The ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and/or technologies, and drive project/program execution will be critical to the success of this individual. In addition, an advanced business acumen, the ability to quickly link strategic goals, objectives and business capabilities with the investments in resources, process and technology are required.
Strategy & Planning:
- Interact with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, operational requirements and systems goals. Work with stakeholders and users to prioritize collected requirements.
- Effectively communicate clear and timely expectations to direct stakeholders
- Partner with internal stakeholders to share insights and improve solution usability
- Identify and recommend new ways to promote self-service and deflect case volume
- Create and disseminate useful business reports and analysis
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships relevant to scope
- Interpret and analyze operational feedback
- Experience implementing strategic operational enhancements
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment and interact at all levels.
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Administration or related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years direct work experience in an Analyst or operations role, including experience in all aspects of process development and execution
- Familiar with project management methodology including analysis, scoping, requirements gathering and change management
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- High level of initiative with the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively under broad direction, while juggling multiple competing priorities
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to ensure scope, and action item follow through.
- Familiar with SaaS applications (Salesforce, Google, etc) Supporting SaaS solution
- Agile project management experience and/or certification
- Experience with Tableau or data visualization tools