SaaS Account Executive
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | London,
Job Title: SaaS Account Executive
Location: London, England
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Commercial Account Executive at Xactly Corporation, you will be a foundational member of Xactly’s fast-growing sales team at our venture-backed company. Xactly solves the #1 challenge for every executive: inspiring performance. Our Commercial Account Executives educate the market about the power behind inspiring performance across their team(s). You will be pioneering new business opportunities and working closely with customers. As a Xactly product expert, you will act as the quarterback within the organization. You will be an integral part of identifying opportunities within net-new customers. You will conduct discovery, product demos and build meaningful relationships with key decision makers. You will be energetic, goal-minded, and extremely driven to succeed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re seeking for a resourceful, motivated and results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our Director of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions within your target account list. You’ll shape and influence every part of our commercial sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally throughout the organization. You will become a trusted customer advisor and an expert in Xactly product offerings. In this role, you will have immense growth potential and unlimited opportunities to prove your impact at a quickly growing company. Plus did we mention, there is no cap on commission?
Xactly’s Sales team is a diverse mix of sales professionals. Our team consists of seasoned and up and coming Account Executives from enterprise SaaS companies and smaller startups alike.
Our Commercial Account Executives are results-oriented sales professionals with experience selling a premium ICM solution. Our team is committed to identifying new business opportunities and driving revenue. Our Account Executives develop strong customer pipelines and successfully sell to decision makers across multiple functional departments and the C-Suite. They are referred to as trusted advisors and product experts.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of proven closing and quota carrying experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships with businesses and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts in the SaaS market.
- Confidence in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in a dynamic, rapidly changing and environment.
- Interest in the ICM and/or CRM/SAAS tech space, you will become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product and industry knowledge over time.
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Xactly’s Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, and segment-specific value propositions.
- Meet with current members of the Commercial Account Executive team individually to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role.
- Start developing an account strategy with manager support.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently achieve your goals on activity metrics and conversations within your account list.
- Become a Xactly product expert and confidently speak to the value of integrating ICM within your accounts.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Effortlessly fold in outreach to your routine where you can jump into a phone conversation with key decision makers while consistently meeting your numbers.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Train, onboard and motivate your peers. They’ll look to you as the example, and you’ll be able to hone your own coaching and mentorship skills.
- Consistently exceed your new business targets and continue your track record of closing opportunities and exceeding quotas.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Annual Allocation of Volunteer Days
- Group Pension Scheme
- Bi-monthly Corporate Massages
- Regular Team Nights Out
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success and we are committed to upholding by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.