Senior Technical Writer
TIBCO | 61000 Technical Communication | Hyderabad,
TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite (TIBCO FOS) provides a comprehensive suite of products that accelerates the concept-to-cash cycle for multi-play Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Media / Entertainment distribution companies by automating the end-to-end process, from offer definition and design to the efficient, accurate fulfillment of associated orders. TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite enables CSPs and Media companies to define new product and service offerings along with associated fulfillment rules and processes, while automating the delivery from order capture to network service activation.
TIBCO FOS consists of pre-integrated and modular products that are compliant with TMF eTOM: Fulfillment Catalog - an enterprise master catalog that defines and manages the lifecycles of technical / service products and commercial offers. Fulfillment Order Management - an end-to-end order product and service order management system that automates the orchestration of delivery processes for customer orders using intelligent real-time order capture and fulfillment rules. Fulfillment Provisioning - a provisioning system that automates the orchestration of activation tasks with underlying network services. Fulfillment Subscriber Inventory - a master repository to manage subscriber identities and entitlements, and integrates into the rest of the suite to provide subscriber data.
- A technical writer with a strong technical background to write manuals for various products. The writer must be able to:
- Plan, research, write, illustrate, and edit existing or new product manuals.
- Work very closely with Development, Quality Assurance, Support, Product Management, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy in the manuals.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in interaction with various teams, and the ability to ask the right kind of questions.
- Read and analyze functional specifications and other Engineering-authored technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies.
- Work extensively on the product to gain an understanding of the technical details and functioning. Handle multiple products and manuals simultaneously; should be able to manage time and tasks effectively.
- Adapt to changing requirements and deal with aggressive schedules.
- Work independently through all stages of the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC).
- The writer will also have opportunities to contribute to the user interface design and content.