Vice President of Federal Sales
EagleView | Sales | Washington DC, DC
***This is a work from home and travel position.***
EagleView is looking to hire a Vice President of Federal Sales. The Vice President of Federal Sales is responsible for the design and execution of a global sales strategy including the oversight and coordination of all Federal sales and business development efforts in support of the company's financial goals. The Vice President of Federal Sales will report to the SVP, Government Solutions and will closely monitor the growth of the company’s Federal business. This role is highly strategic and highly visible. This role is a remote position and located in the Washington D.C. area.
- Take ownership and accountability for all Federal revenue targets and sales projections on a global basis.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Assess the “current state” of the sales and business development functions across the landscape of people, process and systems and identify gaps and opportunities in all areas.
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire Federal sales organization, people and resources, including District Managers, lobbyists and partners.
- Drive the development of Federal sales strategies that will produce consistent and predictable results while exceeding revenue targets and projections.
- Use market intelligence and customer feedback to drive sales strategy and deliver compelling sales programs and campaigns.
- Identify and capture new markets and sales channels.
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with key customers and prospects.
- Provide visibility into pipeline development and Federal revenues.
- Identify and pursue new relationships in established Federal markets including DOD, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Critical Infrastructure and Civilian agencies.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and offerings of the competition.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of progressive sales and business development experience including extensive sales leadership experience
- Recent experience developing and serving Federal customers, with a comprehensive understanding of the Federal environment, issues, trends and sales cycles.
- Documented experience driving revenue growth via the acquisition of new customers and the development of new sales channels.
- Established and well maintained relationships within key focus areas including DOD/Intelligence, Homeland Security, Critical Infrastructure and Civilian agencies.
- Travel approximately 50%-75%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.