Mid-Level .Net Full Stack Developer
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Greensboro, NC
If you have exceptional .NET or Full Stack development skills, and you thrive on working on a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work on a team to help develop high value, high quality software for use in the Public Safety industry (911, Police, Sheriff, Fire, EMS) with large and small customers all over the United States. Leverage your top-shelf .NET or Full Stack development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing in an Agile environment) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
- Reviews user stories, designs and implements the features, develops application prototypes, participates in design and code reviews, and programs (including unit testing).
- Develops new enhancements to products in the CentralSquare suite of applications. This includes participating in backlog grooming of requirements, design, and development.
- Provides maintenance on existing code for products in the CentralSquare suite of applications. This includes minor product changes and defect repairs.
- Provides a third-tier of support for the products in the CentralSquare suite of applications.
- Participates in Lean-Agile activities including back-log and sprint planning, stakeholder reviews, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Works in an open learning environment for cross-team knowledge sharing. Shares technical knowledge in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Plays a role in design and code reviews for products throughout the CentralSquare suite of applications.
- Participates in creating and maintaining department standards for software development best practices.
· BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 3-7 years of proven experience as a software engineer
· Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· .NET 4.x Frameworks
· C#, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET
· Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
Other skills that will be valuable include:
· Agile/Scrum methodology
· SQL Server, IIS
· Angular and/or JQuery
· MS Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
· Common design patterns
· Visual Studio Team Services (TFS/VSTS)