Test Engineer II
Jamf | 300 - Engineering | Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our Jamf team to help us create, maintain and continually improve products that help our customers find success with the Apple platform.
You are going to participate in an agile delivery team that produces and delivers new features and supports existing functionality with high quality and reliability. You are a key component in Jamf remaining the best of breed in endpoint management of Apple devices.
Jamf is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our goal at Jamf is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
Responsibilities* Establish an understanding of workflows that make Jamf developers and customers successful and apply that knowledge to ensure the quality of each release,
* Develop and execute test case scenarios, for new or evolving features across web and macOS applications,
* Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with software engineers, product managers, technical writers, software architects, user experience architects, product owners, and others to deliver value to our customers,
* Understand and commit to Agile development methods and practices,
* Engage and collaborate with Software Engineers and Test Engineers across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise.
* Software development experience in testing,
* Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture,
* Strong written and oral English language skills,
* Proven analytical skills,
* Technical attitude and desire for learning about Jamf and Apple products,
* Relentless self-improvement in Quality Assurance knowledge and skills.
Nice To Have
* Work in an Agile Development environment experience,
* Experience in testing native iOS, macOS applications,
* Experience testing cloud-based applications,
* Practical knowledge of TestRail, Jira and version control system,
* Experience with Java (or other object-oriented programming languages like C# or Python),
* Experience with Selenium, BrowserStack or similar.