Numerator | Product Management | Ottawa, Ontario
The Product Owner Bots will focus on developing and enhancing our BOT e-commerce solution providing Pricing Intelligence and MAP solutions for our Retailer and Brand clients. You will be responsible for continued development of BOT by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, determining specifications for the product, enhancements to our solution, and managing the relationship with our software development staff to deliver updates and new features. This role will also require a strong ability to communicate across different teams, ability to translate clients' needs to specific technical requirements and a focus on execution.
- User Research & Customer Needs - You should be able to understand user's needs to enhance or develop new features.
- Data Analysis - Our Online Pricing Solutions and MAP Policy Pricing Enforcement is a comprehensive set of business intelligence tools and our users are data savvy. We expect our Product Owners to be able to analyze data and make sense of it. Whether its client usage data on our platform or getting into some of the analysis that runs our Pricing solutions.
- Interface with Software Development - You should feel comfortable writing detailed product specs and requirements and serving as the liaison between Product Management and IT.
- Design & Development - Work with the Product Managers to develop and own functional specs for the engineering team. Support testing of new features and iterate on newly built features before launch.
- Road Map & Planning - Assist Product Manager in creation and enhancements to the Pricing and MAP product road map. Work with multiple teams (e.g. Data Sources, Data Analytics) to implement new features.
- Assist on Product Launches - This role will require meticulous planning and communication assistance for all new features and enhancements of our Price Intelligence and MAP products.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience developing product specifications.
- Be comfortable with Excel; PowerPoint; G-suite (Google).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.