Aptean | G&A | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Associate Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that global expenses are properly recorded and balance sheet reconciliations are performed and reviewed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for assigned areas
- Understand SLA requirements; ensure SLA’s are met. If issues arise, escalate timely so issues can be addressed
- Understand how their assigned areas are part of the overall process
- Escalate issues through designated process
- Ensure revenue and expenses are accurately recorded
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Ensure any reconciling items are addressed timely
- Ensure monthly close deadlines are met
Bachelors degree required
Typically requires no previous professional experience. Typical range of experience is 0-2 years. No prior experience is necessary, as adequate training and resources will be provided to learn the process and achieve success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to operate on own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel and Word Processing required
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated
- Attention to detail is highly important and a structured methodical approach is necessary
- Successful candidates must have the maturity and ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of work and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.