Call Center Call Agent - Camping Reservations and Hunt and Fish License Sales
Aspira | 105 - Call Ctr Saratoga Springs NY | Saratoga Springs, NY
Aspira is looking for part-time seasonal call center agents to work from our Saratoga Springs, NY office to assist with our seasonal call volume.
Together with our customers, we’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences.
What makes a successful Reservation and Licensing Sales Agent?
- Solid customer service skills and prior expeirence assistings customers over the phone or face to face
- Basic computer navigation and typing skills
- Comfortable and effective in various communication methods that include over the phone, short message, and/or email
- Able to maintain good attendance
And be able to meet basic job duties that include:
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat and messaging with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Meet our seasonal needs as expected to run through the end of September 2018.
- Paid guided training
- Close to public transportation, located less than a block from CDTA bus line
- Internal growth opportunities
- There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Basic requirements of the position are:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM);
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology;
- Must be organized and self-motivated as well as highly responsive to communication;
- Suggested typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm;
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability;