SQL Analyst, Consumer Panel Data
Numerator | Professional Services | Chicago, IL
The SQL Analyst, Consumer Panel Data position supports Numerator's client-facing teams with advanced data queries and analyses that are outside of the scope of our standard reporting tools. Examples of this advanced analysis include, but are not limited to: large data pulls from Numerator’s consumer purchase panel, custom sampling requests, custom segmentation analysis, “new to channel” incrementality analysis, assortment optimization analysis, and pre-post shift analyses that require panelist specific time alignment.
• Create and manage a process to deliver high quality data and analysis through custom SQL queries
• Manage internal delivery expectations by setting and exceeding timing and quality requirements
• Maintain and manage a repository of common scripts the broader team can leverage as needed
• Interface with the Engineering and Product Management teams to implement new approaches into our productized platforms
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Deep SQL expertise; expert in advanced + highly complex SQL
• Complete understanding of database schemas, tables, and relationships
• Mode, Tableau, and/or Spotfire experience
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Ability to manage development, execution, implementation, and/or tracking/monitoring of multiple project workstreams
• Ability to present findings to key stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.