CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Sioux Falls, SD
Numbers tell a story. At Zuercher, the story they tell can help drive company-wide decisions. We are looking for an Operations Analyst to lead the research and analyzing of revenue and project data that helps guide our business. The ideal candidate will be passionate about a mission driven organization, intellectually curious, and a fast learner.
A day in the life of an Operations Analyst would consist of researching and communicating options related to revenue, staffing and scheduling to the VP of Operations and the Operations team. You will work mostly in Excel and other tools like Salesforce and JIRA. Microsoft Excel expertise is a must.
Enjoy digging into complicated data sets? Developing automated tools to consistently deliver accurate results? Able to tell the story that data is showing? We should talk.
- Works with CentralSquare Project teams to gather and analyze forecasting plans
- Ensures consistency in metrics and reporting, serving as a systems and tools subject matter expert
- Monitors revenue recognition practices for compliance with GAAP
- Forecasts sales booking revenue and provide options for Sales opportunities to positively affect revenue
- Identifies revenue opportunities
- Monitors project milestone documentation to back revenue progress
- Provides weekly, monthly, annual and ad hoc revenue forecast reports
- Provides project timeline analytics
- Researches, identifies, and leverages best practices to improve processes and find efficiencies
- Remains current on company and department changes in policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with existing department and company policies, procedures and practices.
- Participates in inter and intra department meetings in order to maintain open channels of communications between individuals and departments.
- Attends educational seminars and/or internal training sessions as required.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Education: Associate, bachelor’s degree or related experience in Finance, Business Administration required.
Professional Certifications: N/A
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Salesforce and Atlassian products, project and revenue tracking tools
- General strong proficiency with Windows environments including MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with Generally Acceptance Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- Must have experience in developing and administering comprehensive reporting strategies and their cadence for delivery for an operations organization.
- Experience with SQL or similar relational databases
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience with revenue, project or sales tracking software
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about a mission driven organization, intellectually curious, a and fast learner.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally with various levels of employees and management
- Requires strategic thinking and analytic skills to design solutions for improved processes and programs
- Must demonstrate comprehensive communication skills to deliver the messages to a variety of different personnel and departments
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, ability to manage time and priorities, and ensure quality in all completed tasks
- Must have strong math, analytical, and communication skills.
Up to 25%