Senior FP&A Director - PSJ
CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare has been experiencing fast growth. The Senior FP&A Director - PSJ will work with business teams and senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in operational processes. The role will primarily be responsible for financial planning and analysis, reporting, and systems enhancements with a key focus on process improvement to support the growth of the business, as well as partnering with the CFO, SVP of Finance and other business partners to ensure a strong financial position of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and forecasting cycles including annual plans, quarterly forecast, periodic reviews and updates.
- Analyze commercial and business performance, and develop recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation.
- Communicate financial results to management, providing effective access to information for business leaders.
- Consider the effects on relevant IT infrastructure & controllership, from both a functional and systems perspective.
- Support cross-functional business partners with needed analysis, reporting, and collaboration in driving sound business decisions in line with company targets and goals
- Works with accounting and business partners to ensure accurate and timely financial results are reported to the business and external customers.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for customized data/reports in a timely & flexible manner.
- Selects, develops and directs a team of financial professionals to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a proactive problem solver that is comfortable engaging with business partners of all levels
- Must have strong presence, software experience (or Fortune 500 company experience)
- At least 10 years of experience in progressive Finance primarily in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial, system, and business issues.
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities while maintaining data accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player and flexible/proactive attitude.
- Highly proficient Excel, Modeling, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability.
- Established analytical and project management ability.
- Self-sufficient team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and personal humility.
- Close attention to thorough detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Demonstrated passion for personal and professional excellence.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Software and SaaS company experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Revenue Recognition experience highly desirable