UK Customer Support Supervisor
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations | London, England
Client Support Supervisor
Regulatory DataCorp, RDC, is the recognized leader in the provision of decision-ready risk intelligence to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations. A powerful combination of technology, open-source data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence, which is trusted by clients as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), vendor screening, anti-corruption and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
With a range of solutions, from a comprehensive global search tool to a fully-managed service platform, RDC is the risk intelligence provider of choice to leading global and regional financial institutions and other corporations in higher risk industries. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
RDC is growing at a rapid pace, to support the expansion of our business footprint throughout Europe and globally, we are seeking a full-time customer service representative.
The successful candidate will be the initial point-of-contact for RDC’s customer base in Europe. The Client Support Supervisor will be an expert on RDC’s Products and Services and provide training on RDC’s market-leading products, software support and technical customer service.
In addition to supporting existing clients, the Client Support Supervisor will also assist the Client Support Manager with leading a Global Support organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop techniques to improve team efficiency and operational excellence
- Answer clients’ product, data and technical questions via phone and email
- Troubleshoot reported issues, collaborate with subject matter experts on resolutions
- Deliver training on RDC’s suite of products for clients and prospects via webinar
- Onboard new clients, advise on account configuration options and setup
- Share knowledge and customer feedback with RDC stakeholders including Customer Success, data, operations, product and technology to identify product and performance enhancement opportunities
- At least 3 years of experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Exceptional presentation skills and professional etiquette
- Aptitude to quickly learn and understand product enhancements and become a “go-to” person for customers and colleagues
- Excels in a fast pace environment
- Effective time management skills
- Self-starter with a solid ability to work independently
- The drive to be part of a winning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel