Business Development Representative
Radar | Sales/Marketing | Portland, OR
We are seeking sharp, energetic, and self-motivated Account Development Representatives (SDRs) to research, contact, and qualify prospects and help drive the revenue pipeline for RADAR, Inc. Ideal candidates will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have confidence in their ability to effectively communicate with individuals from various levels within a company and across multiple verticals, including finance, insurance, and healthcare.
In addition, we are looking for individuals who are curious about emerging technology, and who thrive in a dynamic atmosphere where there are opportunities to learn and grow. This is an ideal position for individuals looking to build experience with a growing company, and based on performance could springboard into a key role within our sales, marketing, or customer success teams.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with tightly-aligned marketing and sales teams to help build pipeline
- Research and identify organizations and prospects that meet the ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Create revenue opportunities for sales directors through outbound prospecting, scheduling meetings, and qualifying inbound leads
- Correspond and engage with leaders at target organizations via phone, email, and other platforms (e.g.; social media)
- Conduct prompt follow up to inquiries generated by marketing campaigns
- Communicate high-level product information over the phone and through email and other communication channels
- Apply Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies to develop relationships with key prospects
- Meet or exceed monthly quota for qualified meetings and opportunities
- Manage and monitor your work using Salesforce and other sales tools and technology
- Evangelize the RADAR value proposition
What You Must Have
- A drive to achieve a high level of metrics-based performance
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An ability to handle objections without missing a beat
- A high level of organization and attention to detail
- Professionalism and confidence, and a positive attitude
- The ability to engage in a high volume of outbound calls
- Experience conducting phone outreach for sales, fundraising, or other awareness purposes
- Capability and aptitude to quickly gain product knowledge, understand the value proposition and competitive posture of the company, and learn technical and industry terms
What We'd Like You to Have
- Experience with Salesforce or another Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Some experience working in software or business-to-business environment
- College coursework - BA or BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in the Google ecosystem (Sheets, Docs, Calendar)
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
RADAR, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.