Software Developer II
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | REMOTE - US, FL
If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working on a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work on a team to help develop high value, high quality software for use in the Public Sector with large and small customers all over the United States. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
This position will work closely with system architects to collaborate in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed.
· BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer
· Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· .NET 4.x Frameworks
· C#, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET
· SQL Server, IIS
· Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
· Comfortable with working in a remote, home environment
Other skills that will be valuable include:
· Agile/Scrum methodology
· Angular and/or JQuery
· MS Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
· Common design patterns
· Visual Studio Team Services (TFS/VSTS)