Tomia | Sales/Marketing | Ra'anana, Central District
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
We are a global company operating in the telecom industry with the expertise of an industry veteran and the innovation of a start up. We are looking for a talented and energetic Marcom Manager to join the Marketing team run ongoing marketing activities on a global scale. The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing and a fast learner, able to work independently while collaborating with partners within the company as well as external partners. Our Israeli Offices are located in Ra’anana.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the brand and our company branding across all channels
- Coordinate global events & conferences including working closely with external vendors in Israel and abroad.
- Maintain, update and renew company web site to reflect current messaging, solutions, communications and events.
- Manage digital campaigns and social media activity with strong branding and content.
- Coordinate marketing productions (prints, graphics, giveaways, videos)
- Manage CRM activity – setup and distribution of newsletters, creating landing pages, etc.
- Work closely with graphic designer and the rest of the team to create strong marketing campaigns and deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of hands-on marcom experience from high tech companies operating internationally
- Hands-on familiarity with Wordpress
- Native level English – a must
- Digital savvy – deep familiarity with social media, adwords and digital channels
- Project management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others to get things done
- Super creative, take initiative and learn independently
- High energy, self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented