Inside Sales Manager - EMEA
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | London, England
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity EMEA is building a best of breed Sales Organisation in EMEA, and is looking for an Internal Sales Team Leader, to be based out of their London office.
As a vital part of our sales organization, you’ll understand how to lead an Internal Sales team in the key processes of qualifying and developing opportunities through phone and email contact. You’ll drive revenue through pipeline development, helping the team uncover business challenges that Ping Identity solves and fostering relationships to ensure that business is driven to close in a timely manner.
The Internal Sales Team Leader is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of Internal Sales Representatives. This position is responsible for driving and improving sales performance by providing adequate coaching, motivation and accountability.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Leading a group of primarily internal Sales Representatives
- Coach direct reports on sales and other "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI) on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved
- Improve sales performance through coaching, motivation and accountability
- Own the monthly and quarterly sales forecast for the Internal Sales team
- Ensure that the team maintains detailed and up-to-date records on activity in Salesforce.com
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Work with Product and Field marketing to develop go-to-market campaigns for the Internal Sales team.
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling customer calls, and meetings, as required
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Promote Ping Identity values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for your team members
- 3-5 years experience in lead development, internal sales or related area
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve sales and performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Opportunities to visit our Denver, Colorado Head Office
- Kitchen full of free snacks and drinks
- Money towards your commute to work and the Gym
- Very Competitive salary with Uncapped Commission
- Company Health Care and Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Vacation
- Company Apple Mac book Air
- Opportunity to join a world leading Technology Company and start your sales career.