Senior Manager/Manager, Enterprise Marketing
Cvent | Marketing | London, England
Cvent Europe is searching for a high-impact Enterprise Marketing Manager/Senior Manager to partner with our European Enterprise sales leaders and the global marketing team in the US and India, to develop and manage campaign strategic planning and execution in Europe for the Enterprise segment and grow pipeline contribution for the team. The role reports to the marketing director for the region.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of multi-channel marketing across the entire customer journey; success in B2B marketing for all sizes of organisations, ideally in the technology sector or the events industry; and the ability to balance strategic and tactical responsibilities. You should be both creative and analytical, able to integrate cutting-edge marketing automation and digital marketing techniques with traditional physical events and corporate communications. Working closely with European marketing functions, sales leadership, sales, channel and services, this individual will develop a regional marketing strategy that addresses product and solution targets across the enterprise segment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with global and regional sales leaders to develop and execute strategic marketing plans to help drive sales growth plans for the enterprise segment.
- Develop, grow, and optimise targeted and dynamic marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, solicit prospect interest and generate demand for Cvent solutions
- Work with product management, sales and account management teams to design and implement awareness and lead generation programmes integrated across digital, direct marketing, e-marketing, events, and advertising
- Help to localise sales and marketing collaterals for regional use, or create new assets as required to support local campaign needs
- Responsibility for managing, measuring, tracking, and reporting on metrics to evaluate campaign results and effectiveness across the mix
- Build detailed customer and channel insight to inform strategy and marketing channel selection
- Grow and nurture customer advocacy through engagement programmes, advisory groups, case studies and testimonials
- Develop and implement an Account Based Marketing capability to identify and engage active market.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing organisations to create campaigns which build brand awareness, engage prospects, and generate a quality pipeline.
What You Need for this Position
- Creative thinker, team player, detail-oriented, organised, self-motivated and effective communicator
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with different teams to build plans and deliver campaigns
- Experience of working in a multi-national, matrixed organisation to develop marketing campaigns in partnership with multiple sales & marketing teams in remote locations
- Experience of integrated marketing communications and creating campaigns which are executed across the mix
- Strong knowledge of online & digital marketing techniques for inbound marketing, of developing outbound e-marketing nurture campaigns, and ideally account based marketing
- Experience with multiple software systems including email marketing, registration, survey, CRM, marketing automation, website CMS and analytics (Salesforce, Marketo and Omniture a plus)
- Proficient in analysis of marketing metrics and ability to derive actionable conclusions
- Knowledge of website, mobile, and email design and conversion optimisation is a plus
- Education: BA/BS degree and marketing professional qualifications (CIM/IDDM) preferred or equivalent level of skills and knowledge
- Extensive B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology or software industry, ideally in Marketing or Events sectors.