EagleView | Legal | Rochester, NY
EagleView is looking for a Senior Counsel attorney to join our growing team! The Senior Counsel will work on a team of attorneys and contract specialist to handle the numerous commercial contracts for EagleView. The work will involve the ability to evaluate, draft and negotiate agreements with large commercial customers, draft and negotiate licensing agreements for imagery and other content, software licensing and information technology systems acquisition. Other types of contracts include government contracts, RFPs, NDAs, product development and marketing contracts. The ideal candidate brings strong negotiation and legal skills, solid business instincts and judgment and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must also be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Review, markup/draft (from forms and from scratch), negotiate and close commercial contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, licenses, and supporting documents in support of sales teams, focusing on high quality customer service, consistency and prompt response times
- Review, markup/draft (from forms and from scratch), negotiate and close contracts in support of the engineering, software development, IT and procurement groups, in areas ranging from outsourcing services agreements, statements of work, software licenses, and documents in support of sales teams
- Collaborate with and facilitate cross-team decision-making among the sales team, legal team, operations and other various internal departments
- Develop a contract position and articulate that position to commercial customers, attorneys and other professionals
- Negotiate contractual terms and suggest viable alternatives during negotiations to lessen the company’s risk and maximize benefits to the company
- Other duties as required
- J.D. degree with 5 to 10 years’ experience in contracts and licensing
- Law firm experience required, in-house experience preferred
- Experience with drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including service agreements, technology-related licenses and similar documents
- Proven ability to define legal issues and legal risks
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.