Manager, Customer Success
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Manager, Client Success has responsibility for retention and growth of an assigned team and client install based by providing effective leadership, nurturing client relationships with key executives and decision makers, and exceeding client expectations through delivery of the full value of Kibo’s products and services. This Manager will ensure their team applies knowledge and expertise in all our services, including eCommerce, Order Management and Omnichannel Personalization, and deliver strategic engagement and consultative recommendations to our clients. Key measures of success will be based on team performance towards MBO targets and objectives, including but not limited to client satisfaction, retention, net revenue growth, and creating new client advocates and qualified sales opportunities.
The Manager, Client Success will work closely with their cross-functional peers as well as Client Success leadership to implement best practices, strategies, and processes that will enable global Client Success effectiveness and scalability. The candidate will possess strong communication and leadership skills, and be comfortable interacting with a broad range of clients, partners, and colleagues. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading a successful and proactive Client Success team with a track record of sustained retention and growth across accounts.
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers to build relationships with our growing client base
- Act as first line escalation point for customer issues, escalating as necessary to upper management
- Conduct routine one on one’s, trainings, and side by sides to continually coach and mentor the team on customer success best practices and engagement opportunities
- Implement and share best practices across Client Success teams
- Ensure that managed accounts utilize all appropriate product features, maximizing the value they derive from the Kibo services and software
- Ensure delivery of service aligned with client contractual agreements by each Client Success manager
- Develop and lead the team to proactively identify, forecast and share expansion opportunities in an account.Work effectively with sales team counterparts in ongoing expansion efforts and related conversations.
- Carry out the strategic direction of their Client Success team and aid in the accomplishment of goals and objectives that reflect high standards of excellence
- Ensure quality training and mentoring of all new hires, ultimately leading to exceptional employee engagement and retention
- Ensure strong working relationships with all cross-functional leaders and teams
- Carry out activities related to hiring and performance management for the Client Success team
- 3+ years experience in a Client Success/Client Services delivery role, with 1+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience working in an ecommerce, digital marketing or b2b software environment supporting high volume, transactional applications
- Demonstrable track record of success as defined by both client retention and growth, as well as achievement of financial goals
- Experience working with large retailers and/or large enterprise accounts, working with executive and senior-level contacts to provide thought leadership, guidance and support
- Exceptional client management, problem-solving, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for measuring performance across geographic locations, service levels, products, individual contributors, etc.
- Ability to manage cross-functional, remote, and distributed teams.
- Ability to function with effectiveness in high-pressure situations and provide a positive influence on those around you.
- Ability to manage expectations with clients and senior management alike.
- Travel will be required (~20%)
Desired Skills and Experience