Director, Customer Implementation
Upserve | Customer Operations
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Director of Customer Implementation leads the installation and on-boarding of customers across the Upserve platform. This includes the installation of our point-of-sale, migration of payment processing, and integration of 3rd party products into Upserve HQ.
- Providing strategic input into the delivery of Upserve products and services
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of customer implementations
- Systematizing the validation of customer dependencies, including networking and hardware
- Forecasting weekly and monthly revenue projections; providing input into the Operating Plan goals
- Proficiency with data reporting; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
- 7 to 12 years of progressive experience in program and/or implementation management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as business management or computer science
- 5 or more years experience managing a team of managers and individual contributors.
- Prior experience with payments, point-of-sale, hardware, and networking operations highly preferred.
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Committed to a culture of positivism and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateursthrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leadingrestaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system,data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small tomidsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to managerelationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billionin annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part ofthe Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
· We’ll invest in your career. Upserve is growingquickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. Through ourinternal learning and development resources and our partnership with VistaEquity Partners, you’ll have access to a number of professional developmentopportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs. Wecare about your well being.
· We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurancecoverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidizeyour transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, andprovide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensationpackages. Our people matter! We don’t ignore the role that compensation has onmotivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
· We’ve created an inclusive environment whereeveryone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so we’re building ateam that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships,intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. We’rebuilding an organization that provides our employees with the emotional andphysical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what it’slike to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be anEqual Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as theindustry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working toimprove access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to theirrace, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, protected veteran status or disability.