Talent Management & Employee Engagement Summer Intern
Regulatory DataCorp | Human Resources | King of Prussia, PA
Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? If this sounds like you, RDC has an exciting opportunity on its Talent team for a summer intern.
What You Will Learn
You will learn about talent management and employee engagement by doing real work, on real projects designed to help drive organizational transformation.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but you will also receive competitive pay, have access to executives via our summer internship “lunch and learn” series, be assigned a mentor, receive feedback and evaluations on progress throughout the summer, and have access to RDC’s perks (casual dress, free lunch Tuesdays, & memorable events).
- Assist in research, design, maintained and updating of job description library
- Research and participate in a new competencies framework project
- Research and update compensation benchmark data
- Assist in coordinating internal company events and training
- Assist with employment engagement initiatives
Assist with administrative duties such as filing, data entry, developing reports, project coordination, processing documents, spreadsheet tracking, etc.
Minimum Competencies (skills, knowledge and abilities)
- Effective communication - ability to write and speak professionally
- Solid interpersonal skills - the able to build and maintain relationships
- Collaboration skills - the capacity to work with others toward a common goal
- Time Management - ability to organize your time and produce results
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Detail oriented
- Critical Thinking - ability to analyze and evaluate a situation or issue and form a judgment
- Research and Analysis - ability research and process that information
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail and comfortable learning new software applications
- 1st year Master’s Degree student in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Psychology, Business, Management, Psychology or related degree
- Will consider undergraduate student in Junior or Senior year, enrolled in bachelor s degree program in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Psychology, Business, Management, Psychology or related degree