Enterprise Account Executive - Sales Planning
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | San Jose, CA
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive - Sales Planning
Location: Field/Remote (must be located on the East Coast)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - SALES PLANNING
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Join Xactly as an Enterprise Account Executive supporting our Sales Planning product line and immediately hit the ground running as an influential member of our global sales team. As an Account Executive, you will drive the end-to-end sales process for new and existing clients in the enterprise segment through your strong and sought after prospecting, deal and pipeline management and, last but not least, closing abilities. In this role you will build customer awareness and advocacy of Xactly product to help set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with your Director of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions within your assigned territory. The opportunity to become a trusted customer advisor and an expert in Xactly product offerings is at your fingertips. Plus, there is no cap on commission!
Xactly’s Sales team is a tight-knit and diverse mix of sales professionals. We are a team that lives and breathes by the “work hard, play hard” mentality. Our team consists of seasoned and up and coming Account Executives from enterprise SaaS companies and smaller startups alike.
Our Enterprise Account Executives are results-driven with experience selling in a vast amount of environments, including our own - ICM. Our team is committed to identifying new business opportunities and driving revenue. Our Account Executives develop strong customer pipelines and successfully sell to decision makers across multiple functional departments and the C-Suite.
THE SKILL SET
- /8+ years of proven closing and quota carrying experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships with businesses and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts in the SaaS market
- Confidence in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in a dynamic, rapidly changing and environment
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs and showing them how Xactly product will help them achieve and beat their goals
- Interest in the ICM and/or CRM/SAAS tech space, you will become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product and industry knowledge over time
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial spirit, customer-centric approach and deep sales expertise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- After you attend Xactly’s New Hire Orientation you will head to our 2 week Sales Bootcamp, where you’ll walk away able to tell the story of Xactly and our founder, how our values support developing an environment that’s earned us the title of “Best Place to Work,” and, of course, demo and position our winning product to help companies all over the world incentivize themselves
- Continue to be a learner; we have a series of ongoing lessons to get you fully ramped on all things industry and Xactly over the first few months. It is a blend of self-learning, active coaching and hands-on skill development
- Learn our tools (Salesforce, Box, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to efficiently navigate our day to day business
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Build pipeline from, both, inbound and self-sourced opportunities that lead to qualifying, demoing and closing your first deals!
- Work and partner with sales leadership to assure you are on track to begin hitting quota
- Consistently achieve your goals on activity metrics, and conversations within your account list
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, VP’s and Directors
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Effortlessly jump into a phone, video and in-person conversations with key decision makers while consistently meeting or exceeding your numbers
- Complete ongoing Sales Enablement and manager led training to have a complete and well rounded understanding of Xactly’s product suite
- Work cross functionally between multiple departments, including Marketing, Professional Services, Sales Development, Sales Operations and Finance/Legal
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a rockstar and be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact in Sales by helping train, onboard and motivate your peers; they’ll look to you for coaching and mentorship
- Consistently exceed your new business targets and continue your track record of closing opportunities and exceeding quotas
- Be an ongoing learner committed to Xactly’s mission, core values and company culture
Is this role not an "Xact" fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.