Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
TIBCO | 84200 Corporate IT Applications | Pune,
Senior ETL Developer will work as part of IT team that is responsible for building and supporting Innovative Business Intelligence Solution by creating a centralized analytics platform for entire TIBCO. This individual will work with Data and ETL architect to help build optimal, scalable data warehouse solution.
This individual will lead the effort for offshore development and should be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will be tasked to perform optimization of enterprise data warehouse solutions including design, development, enhancement, testing, maintenance, and technical support.
· Take a lead/active role in the full range of Data Warehouse development activities
· Responsible for designing & building data marts, star schema, snapshots from data from various data sources like Salesforce, Oracle ERP, Xactly, Workday and other custom applications.
· Recommends improvements and applies standards, processes, and procedures for building scalable data warehousing systems.
· Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
· Develop ETL processes, ETL control tables, error handling & logging, auditing, data quality, performance tuning, etc.
· Performs tests of programmed solutions to verify the functionality and performance to meet end user requirements and specifications.
· Assist with planning and execute releases of ETL components into production.
· Provide operational support for the analytics infrastructure.