Client Incentive Program Specialist
AGDATA | Professional Services | Charlotte, NC
We are the most trusted provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for our Crop and Animal Health industry clients. With data services at the core—surrounded by an extensible array of streamlined software solutions—our unified platform represents over three decades of innovation and expertise in the agriculture, crop protection, specialty chemical and animal health industries.
Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, teammates at AGDATA are pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationships with our clients. We are a growing team, focused on adding creative, knowledgeable individuals who are ready to jump right in and make an immediate impact.
This position will proactively manage the processes and resources for the development, implementation, and maintenance of assigned fulfillment programs. The Client Incentive Program Specialist will provide guidance on the data and table structures that support the tools, processes, reports, and payments involved in these projects. You will work together with the client’s team to plan, organize, facilitate, delegate, communicate, train and troubleshoot the primary components of the assignments
You will have the opportunity to:
- Represent AGDATA in all internal and client audits to include SAS-70, SOC1, and SSAE 16 audits by reviewing requirements and desired results, facilitating onsite observances, coordinating the research and presentation of supporting documentation and all other associated responsibilities to ensure AGDATA’s continued rating of no exceptions
- Proactively identify process improvements that provide benefits either internally or externally and provide use cases to support those recommendations
- Develop program calculation specification documents and obtain client approval
- Participate in the program validation process to ensure all aspects of the programs are implemented in an error-free environment
- Develop training tools for field sales if necessary to understand reporting requirements to include webinars, user guides, videos, etc.
- Script and maintain user documentation for tool/process development and maintenance
- Work with the client’s Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are logged and maintained inside JIRA
- Lead and participate as appropriate in on-site meetings with BASF
- Train other team members as needed on tools or processes
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3-4 years account management experience
- Strong project management skills with emphasis on timeline management
- Ability to synthesize and document processes, best practices, and workflow design and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, able to adaptable to ever changing requirements
- Ability to prioritize and to develop innovative solutions when problems arise
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when asked
- Embraces change in support of improvement
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and easily build and foster relationships with internal AGDATA team members as well as the client’s team
- Highly motivated self-starter;able to work independently with low-level supervision
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and SQL programming structure
- Basic understanding of relational databases and database marketing concepts
We seek out and reward people who are adaptable, accountable, collaborative and curious. We want our teammates to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success and who are looking to GROW!