Contract Capture Manager
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
This role will primarily support Sales Directors, Account Executives/Account Managers with final contract negotiations of customer deals. The Contract Capture Manager assists with pre-sales negotiations of favorable terms, pricing, and conditions of contracts and helps in the area of contract negotiations. This role works under supervision from the Vice President of Sales.
- Helps to manage the post-selection portion of the sales process by ensuring that the contract negotiation process is adhered to by all parties involved with the potential deal.
- Post-RFP, has responsibility for ensuring appropriate resources are assigned to address all contract requirements.
- With the AE/AM is responsible for accurately projecting the contract signing date.
- Prepares and executes the capture plan. Helps implementation of an integrated capture strategy along with the assigned Sales Director and/or AE/AM that provides a clear and defensible justification for award.
- Helps secure favorable terms within the contract negotiation portion of the sales process across all customer tiers.
- Improves win percentage through coordination and development of effective technical support, pricing, teaming and proposal strategies.
- Coordinates with all parties to ensure the close of the deal during the capture process.
- Helps to coordinate company resources to support the development of proposals to meet customer requirements.
- Manages the tasks assigned to individual team members to ensure information is provided at or before agreed upon deadlines.
- Remains fully informed at all times of solicitation requirements and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the proposal process, supporting tools, templates, artifacts and knowledge management platform.
- Identifies significant risks to deal pull-through as they arise within the sales process and implements mitigation plans to ensure that the deal closes.
- Manages relationships with 3rd party vendors, working to streamline pricing of common integrations.
- Develops and presents capture management reports and briefings.
- Build strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships.
- Able to continually pass background check requirements for working on and connecting to public safety information systems.
- Adheres to and promotes CentralSquare Core Values.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- Professional Certification(s): Current certification from a recognized national contracting professional organization or national procurement organization preferred.
- Specialized knowledge: Knowledge of direct commercial or federal business-to-business sales. Detailed and intimate knowledge of the federal procurement process, acquisition methods and practices, and use of contract vehicles.
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office suite. Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM system.
- Experience (years and type): Minimum of 2 years experience working in software technology industry - public safety sector preferred.
- Competencies: Excellent verbal and personal presentation skills with the ability to persuasively present and represent company’s business capabilities. Confidence and ability to act as subject matter expert with peers and executive management. Proven attention to detail and thorough documentation.
TRAVEL up to 25%