Manager, Product Development
Ping Identity | Product Development - Software (5103) | Austin, TX
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is seeking a highly motivated, market-aware Product Development Manager that is looking to join a world-class development team. You will be leading innovative and passionate teams developing features and responding to customer needs on a growing product platform for the market leader in Identity Security. There is a wide variety of products being worked on by these teams including a high-scale backend data storage server, a sharding/load-balancing proxy server, and data migration/synchronization server.
- Leadership of product releases from product definition to market delivery.
- Recruitment, training, and building of highly skilled and effective software development teams.
- Performance and career management of software developers.
- Forecasting, allocation, and management of capital and people investments.
Working with product marketing/management to define product requirements and definitions.
- Proven track record of hiring & leading outstanding talent
- Experience leading Agile teams and planning processes
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing development teams, creating and delivering successful commercial products to the market
- Excellent teaming and communication skills in order to coordinate with other product development teams, product marketing, and customer services for product design, development, delivery, and support of products.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status required.
- Experience leading feature driven and maintenance focused teams in parallel
- Experience working closely with product marketing/management in defining market driven commercial products.
- Experience with identity management solutions (Active Directory, LDAP, SCIM, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.