Granicus | Professional Services | Riverside, CA
This position is mainly responsible for assisting to manage the support and implementation efforts with day to day fulfillment and management of customer requests within the Granicus Land & Vitals Solutions Team. Additional duties include supporting DevOps on mission/project critical network responsibilities and to implant redundancy of such services.
The govRecords system digitally stores public information, including land records such as deeds and titles and birth, marriage and death certificates, as well as eRecording and court case eFilings in a one-stop solution for records management.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain client relationships and manage client expectations
- Assess the needs of each client and recommend and document solutions
- Interact with the Land & Vitals Solutions Support & Project Management team on all aspects of software support and implementation
- Interact with both internal technical team members and external customers (end-users)
- Provide support and implement software solutions for clients
- Create and maintain written technical and best practices documentation
- Perform onsite training and demonstrations, if necessary (Travel may be required)
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of Experience in IT Project Management
- You have experience with IT network administration services in a software development company
- You are a highly motivated, well organized professional who can interact with team members and customers
- You demonstrate good organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage several critical tasks at one time
- You maintain a strong sense of customer focus and a solid level of comfort of being in a customer facing role, in person or over the telephone
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- You have a willingness to be a team member and perform tasks spanning across multiple functional teams
- You have experience with teaching/training, technical skills, SQL based databases, or project management is a plus
- Four year college degree preferred
- PMP Preferred
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.