Technical Content Designer
TIBCO | 68400 Education Programs | Dublin, Leinster
Our Education Content team is central to our global strategy.
Their work enables our clients and partners to quickly come up to speed with TIBCO technologies in order to deploy solutions that drive innovation. Ultimately the team is responsible for enabling our client’s competitiveness by accelerating ROI for their TIBCO-related initiatives.
As a Technical Content Designer, you will join a team of highly collaborative individuals and play a key role in designing our content materials. You will be working with the latest in A/V technologies and developing great technical training courses for cloud based technologies. You will mainly communicate within the company, mostly with the engineering team.
Meetings and investigations may require interaction with the Support and PSG groups.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Develop technical training and courses for TIBCO products on Linux and Windows Systems
- Develop E-learning materials for TIBCO products
- Design, document, and integrate concepts and materials for instructional environment
- Prepare programming exercises on TIBCO Products for classroom training
- Interact with content consumers to incorporate enhancements to training materials
- Configure, install, and maintain TIBCO applications
- Install and maintain other software and hardware as needed