SQL Database Administrator
Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate SQL Database Administrator at India offices. The successful candidate will work within a development team environment along with other IT staff, Project Managers, and business users to insure the integrity, reliability and timeliness of production and client data processing.
- Writing T-SQL Script/Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, CTE, cursors and Views using SQL Server.
- Performance tuning in SQL Server.
- Stored Procedure/Query Optimization in SQL Server
- Create, maintain, and rebuild/reorganize indexes in SQL Server.
- Working knowledge in database Replication, Failover Cluster/High-Availability
- Analyze, resolve and document findings in support of reported database issues
- Work with Developers for query writing best practices
- Proficient with using Git or other source control software
- Minimum of five years’ experience in working with relational databases, systems analysis, design development and implementation.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification.
- Microsoft Certification a definite plus (MCITP or MCTS on SQL Server 2012 or later).
- Ability to work in a team and Independent.
- Quick learner and excellent team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Willingness to understand project domain
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.