Aspira | 215 - Sales Operations | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM is the leading provider of systems and services that enable management of outdoor recreation resources. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions, including www.ReserveAmerica.com, are used by government and private entities across North America to enable consumers to research and reserve their next outdoor adventure, whether that be an overnight stay at a campground or participating in fishing or hunting. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
As a Proposal Writer, you will be responsible for the writing, production, and submission of proposals and other responses to client and prospect requests (e.g., RFP, RFQ, RFI). You will assist in analyzing incoming requests; coordinating internal flow of information, resources, and proposal inputs; and ensure the integrity and compliance of all proposal documentation and submissions. This position requires you to become an expert in our industry, our software, and in being able to use effective writing skills to develop and submit proposals that best position us in each opportunity. Experience and an understanding of solution selling in a SaaS/Government Services environment is highly desired. In addition to writing proposals you will also be responsible for coordinating all internal processes required to develop and complete proposals while meeting external facing requirements. You must be comfortable leading and coordinating across all levels of an organization.
- Write persuasive, winning, government-focused sales proposals;
- Manage all aspects of the proposal process, often under short timeframes;
- Create proposal outlines;
- Organize responses from internal stakeholders;
- Work with internal teams to gather information concerning potential upcoming requests;
- Conduct compliance reviews of all proposals prior to submission;
- Critically proofread and edit content;
- Contribute to the content management repository;
- Facilitate other requests as required.
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- 2 years’ experience writing proposals in response to State and/or Federal RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience in relevant field
- Experience in software and services solutions strongly desired
- Possess expert level written communications skills
- Be a hands-on leader in all aspects of proposal creation and submission
- Expert proficiency with advanced features of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Ability to adjust schedule as necessary to work the hours needed to meet non-negotiable deadlines without losing effectiveness or quality
- Possess Strong knowledge of internet and software technologies with ability to effectively communicate with technical subject matter experts and write and/or edit material designed for proposals
- Strong facilitation, organization, and project management skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proactive nature with ability to solve problems with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter able to manage work independently and set high standards for work performance
- Able to effectively establish and manage internal business relationships with a variety of subject matter experts and internal customers at all levels of the organization