Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Paris, Ile-de-France
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue in the region, working closely with strategic channel partners and supported by a team of Regional Solution Architects. We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven and dynamic Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management. Additionally, experience working in the local market, and knowledge of the partner landscape, is highly desired.
Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions. Our goal is to build an organisation of smart, ambitious Sales Reps, committed to our mission and focused on delivering successful customer outcomes, which ultimately maximizes their earning potential.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement territory and account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Deliver value propositions to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
- Recognize commercial and public sector specific business issues and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Identify and qualify new opportunities using the available demand generation tools, remote, on site customer meetings, demonstrations and proof of concepts with our partners to improve market awareness, increase market share, and grow revenue
- Implement sales/marketing strategies and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship between Ping Identity and customers, develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer support organisation
- Initiate and leverage sales strategies with our strategic System Integrators and consulting partners to ensure Ping is represented in key organisations within the designated target market
- Hold teammates, customers, partners and most importantly, self accountable for defined objectives
- Assist with partner recruitment, training and on-going support
- Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Five or more years quota-carrying software sales experience
- Proven successful track record with annual quotas for the past three years
- Attention to detail
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- History of successfully managing complex sales cycles, with referenceable customers among large enterprise and government organisations
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including cold calling, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Executive selling and negotiating skills
- Experience with and an ability to match marketing campaigns and solutions to target markets
- High levels of energy, drive, commitment and passion
- Goal-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post-sales
- High levels of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals
- Travel required
- Preferred location Paris, France
- Familiarity with security, identity and access management, and related software products
- Experience of working in a start-up environment, or one with similarly high growth and rate of change
- Creative deal-making skills
- Comfort selling in a hybrid environment, of both direct and indirect approaches
- Prior use of CRM applications (Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.) and Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel/Powerpoint,etc.