Analytics Practice Lead
TIBCO | 73410 PreSales APAC South Asia | Singapore,
Reporting to the Head of Pre-Sales Asia, the Analytics Practice Lead will define the regional strategic vision for analytics supporting the success of the analytics business in Asia.
The Analytics Practice Lead will be working closely with the respective country managers and sales teams across Asia in supporting pre-sales activities on strategic opportunities, identifying industry demands on analytics (e.g., digital fraud, yield optimization, live behaviour profiling, IoT, etc.), and facilitating regional enablement on go-to-market strategies. The Analytics Practice Lead will also be the thought leader among senior regional industry executives, by being an in-demand speaker at events by supporting the Asia marketing activities.
Working closely with the Global Data Science team, the Analytics Practice Lead will work across Asia comprising of highly experienced Senior Solution Consultants from pre-sales organizations across SE Asia, Greater China, India, Korea, and Japan to operationalize team enablement and execute defined go-to-market strategies.
- Regional strategic vision for analytics in Asia
- Engage with Sales/Pre-Sales Senior Management on pipeline, go to market and execution on a regular basis
- Engage with strategic analytics partners on long term engagement and enablement
- Pre-sales activities for strategic accounts:
- Lead strategic opportunities on Advanced Analytics and Streaming Analytics
- Lead/support pre-sales teams for Analytics-focused Proof-of-Concepts, Workshops, and Request for Proposals
- Re-Usable Asset Development for high value focus areas
- Determine respective local region needs and focus (e.g., FSI, Manufacturing, Transport, etc)
- Adapt existing content for sales initiatives for local regional context
- Develop needed content for new initiatives
- Collaborate with Integration and Streaming Events Processing teams to develop end-to-end closed loop operational analytics content
- Team Enablement
- Facilitating workshops and trainings for the sales team, pre-sales team, and strategic partners
- Expand existing customers analytics maturity through end user workshops
- Regional Marketing
- Speak and participate at regional analytics events and conferences
- Host analytics user groups and meet-ups in each of major cities on semi-regular basis
- Qualify events for alignment with the targeted audience and go-to-market strategies
- Work with marketing and local regional teams to determine what content needs to be localized and distributed