Advanced | Development | Baroda, Gujarat
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE : Software Engineer
LOCATION : Baroda - India
REPORTING TO : Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL : 3-5 Years
PROJECT : e5 suite products (Java)
Job Description: -
An experienced Java developer who can work on existing and future solutions to Java products.
Role would involve fresh development as well as maintenance of existing products, adopt new technologies, integration, framework and library upgrades, performance improvement etc.
Individual will have to work as part of team working on development and support activities.
The role will be based in the ‘Baroda’ office within the java team who work on a broad range of solutions.
- Involvement in design and coding
- Recommend improvements
- Play a major role in the analysis, development and bug fixes with expectation to work on backend, frontend and Database aspects.
- Able to communicate well within team and with UK counterpart.
Technical and Key Skills:
- Spring, Spring Security
- HTML5 & CSS knowledge with some Responsive design knowledge
- Source control management e.g. GitHub
- Agile methodology experience e.g. Scrum
- Build servers e.g. Jenkins
- hands on for any one DB (SQL server OR Oracle OR postgreSQL)
Good to have skills:
- Spring boot
- Single Sign On concept.