Senior Product Manager
Lone Wolf Technologies | Product Management | Dallas, TX
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to join one of our product lines.
Product Manager leads the delivery of strategy, roadmap and prioritization for one or more areas of Lone Wolf’s core product. This role combines development skill, business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to develop seamless customer experiences.
Product Manager will work closely with the Director to develop business cases, establish key performance indicators for their product areas and ensure that the roadmap items are in service to improve the key metrics. Product Manager has a sense of urgency to deliver the most customer value in the fastest time possible.
Product Manager will be the voice of the customer and works independently in translating the customer needs into product requirements that are well communicated to the development team, as well as work on necessary changes and innovations within the product.
Product Manager is a results oriented individual with ability to get things done in a timely manner. They partner well with the cross-functional teams to deliver new experiences to the customer.
- Serves as the voice of the customer, understanding the customers’ needs and communicate those to the team.
- Owns the roadmap for their product features.
- Defines the Epics and detailed requirements for assigned areas of the product.
- Participate in the Agile process and ensure customer needs are clearly communicated through product requirements.
- Follow though the agile development process leading to successful launch of product features
- Develops business case for a new product feature or set of features, works with leadership and cross-functional teams to get alignment.
- Runs regularly scheduled business reviews for their product features and monitors product KPIs to ensure success metrics are being met, prioritizes options for enhancement.
- Keep pace with industry changes and competitive intelligence to ensure product differentiation
- Coach and mentor junior product owners on an as needed basis.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1+ year of direct or indirect product owner/analyst management
- Background in coding or web development
- Prior experience working in an agile scrum team as Product Owner/Product Manager
- Ability to take market trends, data and feedback from customers, sales and support to breakdown strategy into product requirements.
- Experience taking a concept to launch and iterate through versions enhancing customer experience and business value.
- Business Acumen - experience working with financial metrics (e.g. revenue, bookings, attrition, profitability etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with multiple departments and subject matter experts
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A technical aptitude for understand technical concepts and simplifying them
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science
- Experience with accounting systems, or the real estate industry is a plus
- Prior experience using Design thinking, Lean Startup methodology/framework is a plus