Enterprise Account Executive
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | San Jose, CA
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Field (Mid-Atlantic region)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Xactly Corporation, you will be an influential member of our global sales team. Xactly solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: Inspiring Performance. Our Sales Performance Management software is critical to increasing revenues and driving overall performance. As the industry leader, we continue to pave the way in sales performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement.
We’re looking for a resourceful, driven and results-oriented enterprise sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our Sales Leadership to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our enterprise sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally to help scale our process and bring your experience and sales expertise to help raise the bar across the company.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re seeking for a resourceful, motivated and results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our Director of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions within your target account list. You’ll shape and influence every part of our commercial sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally throughout the organization. You will become a trusted customer advisor and an expert in Xactly product offerings. In this role, you will have immense growth potential and unlimited opportunities to prove your impact at a quickly growing company. Plus did we mention, there is no cap on commission?
Xactly’s Sales organization is a tight-knit and rapidly growing team with diverse backgrounds. We all have one thing in common: being Xactly evangelists. We’re charged with bringing Xactly to some of the biggest and most unique companies across all industries, and we have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years of proven closing and quota carrying experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships with businesses and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts in the SaaS market
- Confidence in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in a dynamic, rapidly changing and environment
- Interest in the ICM and/or CRM/SAAS tech space, you will become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product and industry knowledge over time
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Xactly’s Sales Bootcamp in Denver, Colorado, where you will learn go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, and segment-specific value propositions
- Meet with current members of the Enterprise Account Executive team individually to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves; become a product expert on Xactly Solutions
- Start developing an account strategy with your Manager’s support
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don’t know
- Consider yourself a product expert in Xactly’s solutions
- Own your numbers - consistently achieve your goals on activity metrics and conversations within your account list
- Become an Xactly product expert and confidently speak to the value of integrating ICM within your accounts.
- Successfully leverage partner relationships with ISV’s/GSI’s
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Continue to own your numbers - consistently achieve your goals on activity metrics and conversations within your account list
- Attend in-person customer meetings
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently exceed your new business targets and continue your track record of closing opportunities and exceeding quotas
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match