Sr. Director of Platform Product Management - Imagery
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bellevue, WA
EagleView is hiring a Senior Director of Platform Product Management to lead our Imagery Platform product team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the long term vision for the world’s leading manned aerial capture platform, that delivers imagery to enable great outcomes for our customers.
- Lead a team responsible for the business and functional requirements, prioritization and end to end performance of EagleView’s Imagery Platform.
- Drive the product vision for planning, capture, processing and publishing of ultra-high resolution manned aerial imagery.
- Ensure prioritization and scope maximizing performance against business objectives and operational efficiency.
- Build for massive scale and low latency from plan to publish.
- Partner with our engineering team on trade-offs between scope, schedule and resources.
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to deliver platform services and systems with a bias towards touchless solutions.
- Align with key cross-company initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Ensure requirements follow our information security policies to protect personally identifiable information and EagleView assets.
- Ensure requirements include performance, scalability and automation targets.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of their platform area when interacting with executives, peers, team members, customers, and partners.
- Recruit top talent and develop our next generation of leaders.
- Inspire teams to deliver in a repeatable, predictable manner, in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborate across other product and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive alignment on business requirements.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Report regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) or master's in business, computer science, imaging, GIS or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Ten years’ previous experience as a product manager, program manager, in a related field.
- Experience with image capture and processing strongly desired.
- Familiarity with camera and optical systems.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product life-cycle, and software development best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.