Greenway Health | Sales, Install Base | Buffalo, NY
Greenway Health, rated the No. 1 Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Management Service in the 2018 Best in KLAS: Software & Services report, provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Account Executive position is responsible for proactively maintaining existing customer accounts and acquiring whitespace in an assigned geographical territory for existing customers. The Account Executive will uncover and close sales opportunities for additional Greenway products and services. This position also contributes significantly to ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Drive revenue by meeting with existing accounts in the geography, understanding their needs, and delivering the value proposition for Greenway products and services
- Sets account and territory plans to exceed sales quota on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Records sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Maintains high post‐sales satisfaction facilitating positive long‐term relationships and high potential for repeat business withcustomers
- Networks with industry influencers, professional associations, consultants and existing clients
- Maintains an understanding of trends/issues within the healthcare industry that affect physician practices
- Works local and national trade shows
- Experience selling directly to physicians and Practice Administrators preferred
- Previous experience with customer management programs (Salesforce.com, ACT, Goldmine, Siebel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Understanding of hardware and software operating systems, platforms and networks, preferred
- Strong sales skills including negotiating and persuasion
- Associate or Bachelors’ Degree in related field
- 2 - 5 years of proven commission sales experience required
- 3 ‐ 5 years of Practice Management/EHR sales experience or related healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required.
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive base pay
- Uncapped commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.