Account Manager – CIS States (Russian Fluency)
Tomia | Sales/Marketing | Moscow, Moscow
Account Manager – CIS States
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build key customer relationships with existing and future Telarix customers.
- 5 + years of proven experience as an Account/Sales Manager in Software, preferably in the Telecom industry
- Preferred - proven experience in VAS sales to mobile operator in Africa and/or the Middle East
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience with managing negotiations with senior level executives
- Technical Background, preferable in network and IT
- Russian fluency required