Operations Process Coordinator
Numerator | Operations | Chicago, IL
Numerator creates stronger marketing outcomes for companies and a more relevant shopper journey through the curation of proprietary data streams, providing web-based access to mission-critical market intelligence. With over 2,100 clients (including 75 of the top 100 US advertisers) and leading omnichannel solutions, Numerator is committed to delivering market intelligence to increase marketing effectiveness for manufacturers, retailers and agencies.
Our Operations Process Coordinator will report directly to the VP of eCom Operations, assisting with critical day to day team management and operational procedures.On a daily basis, you will come up with creative solutions to complex problems and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
Your day to day might look something like this:
- Organize and maintain spreadsheets relating to all accounts and team members.
- Oversee and provide performance and professional guidance to Data Analysts team in Chicago
- Team does not report into Operations Process Coordinator but helps keep the team on task and communicates issues to Ops Managers
- Act as authority figure for team if issues arise and they need advice/suggestions
- Orchestrate weekly meetings and help coordinate schedules and workloads of teams. Will help escalate issues when needed
- Track JIRA tickets for all team projects and help hold the team accountable for tickets and identify trends over time
- Oversee part time processes and manage the part time employees involved.
- Operate and complete additional projects and tasks as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree of equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the technology industry
- Operational, budget and headcount planning
- Strong Excel skills & business modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated examples of leadership and ability to influence
- Strong organizational skills are required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.