Conversion Rate Optimization Lead, Digital Marketing
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Lead to join our growing digital marketing team. This candidate will report directly to the Digital Analytics Lead and be responsible for overseeing the website conversion rate optimization efforts for Cvent’s web properties, including A/B and multivariate webpage testing, dynamic web personalization, and web chat UX. The person in this role will be responsible for owning the roadmap for CRO initiatives and meeting specific KPIs across all product lines at Cvent, with the end goal being continued growth of Sales Qualified Leads and attributable revenue. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in data-driven web optimization and A/B testing, and a background in B2B lead generation. Juggling many projects across multiple teams is an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the roadmap for website conversion rate optimization efforts for Cvent and establish the end-to-end process for activating these efforts.
- Use a data driven approach to identify, launch, and optimize global A/B and multivariate tests on Cvent’s web properties to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate.
- Design and build optimized/personalized web experiences that align with web design, UX, and UI best practices.
- Create and optimize our web chat user experience efforts to drive increased, qualified engagement through this lead gen channel.
- Work cross-functionally with web development and design, content, corporate analytics, sales, and product marketing teams to push priority projects through to completion.
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing leads, sales leads, and senior management key stakeholders.
What You Need For This Position
- BS/BA Degree Required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing web optimization efforts in-house or at an agency
- Strong working knowledge of A/B testing tools
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Must have experience working with multiple clients or stakeholders simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Drift a plus
- Experience with Optimizely a plus
- Experience with Marketo RTP or other website personalization software a plus
- Experience with website heatmap and session replay software a plus
- Hands on experience with other digital marketing channels (Email, SEO, PPC, Display, etc.) a plus
- International/multi-national campaign management experience a plus