Associate Customer Success Manager: Customer On-boarding
Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400) | London, England
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
A customer’s first months set the stage for their long-term success or failure. As an On-boarding Specialist, you will be responsible for working with new clients to ensure that they successfully deploy and adopt their Ping solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Sales, Professional Services and Technical Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will establish regular cadence for client interactions and track a client’s ongoing progress along their on-boarding plan to ensure each customer is fully optimized for success. In summary, your job is to ensure that customers are realizing the benefits of their Ping solutions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and deliver “on-boarding plans” to customers identifying stakeholders, milestones, metrics, and risks.
- Drive customer enablement, introduce Ping Communities and encourage use of available knowledge base and online support tools.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage the resolution of issues preventing customers from on-boarding and adoption.
- Coach customers to become ‘Ping’ experts, making use of available training assets
- Create customer on-boarding assets, adapt existing customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new on-boarding assets
- Ensure smooth transition from on-boarding to Customer Success
- Track and present progress of on-barding and adoption to both internal and external sponsors
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in an IT-facing Customer Success, Project Delivery or Service Delivery role (this is a junior role)
- Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical aptitude to learn basics of customer use cases
- Navigate easily in traditional complex Enterprise environments
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Ability to work with customers in Europe and the Eastern US.